Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My DT Gifts Card For AAM Challenge #28 - All About The Season



Hello everyone! 
Here is my latest card for the AAM Chanllenge #28 - All About The Season.

I used the Tilda was from MystampBox 2016 Fall - Poinsettia Tilda. 
And I also used the new stamps from Stempelglede
- 'Have a Beautiful Day' & 'Christmas Rose'.

The pattern papers are from Majadesign - ' Home For The Holidays'.

The poinsettia flowers are made by myself.
I made them with silk foam and poinsettia dies.

I sprinkled shabby white thick embossing enamel around the Tilda & trees, 
 to let them look more snowing feeling.
In addition, 
I used the glitter glue to make my poinsettia look more shiny.
















Thank you for stopping by.

Wish you have nice day!

Hugs,XX
Jane Mi






No comments:

Post a Comment