Monday, September 4, 2017

My DT Card For AAM Challenge #26 - All About Anything Goes



Hello everyone! 
Here is my latest card for the AAM Chanllenge #26 - All About Anything Goes.

The magnolia stamp is from Little Italy collection 2015. 
It's called 'Dancing Tilda in Italy'. 
I really like this stamp. 
Both beautiful and elegant. 
Do you agree? :)


As usual, 
I used distress ink and markers to color her.



The pattern papers are from Maja Design 'Summer Time'.

Most of the flowers are made of silk foam by myself.
I usually prefer to make flowers with silk foam. 
Because they don't need an iron. 
And it looks softer. 
Of course, this also depends on what to do to determine the material.











Thank you so much for stopping by.

Wish you have nice day!

Hugs,
Jane Mi


No comments:

Post a Comment